Karnataka Driver Yojana, कर्नाटक ड्राइवर योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म: Karnataka Chief Minister B. S. Yediyurappa Garu has announced the scheme for the Auto Cab drivers who are registered in Karnataka, under the ड्राइवर योजना all auto cab drives who are holding the valid driving license and PSV badge will get Rs 5000/- in their account via DBT mode.
The online registration procedure for the scheme has been started from 06 May 2020. So, if you are among the eligible competitor may apply for the yojana. To know more about the Karnataka auto cab driver Yojana you may go through this post. Due to a huge amount of traffic on the official website कर्नाटक ड्राइवर योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म site is not opening properly. All auto, cab driver are advised to keep checking this page for more upcoming updates.
Karnataka Taxi Auto Cab Driver Yojana 2020
|Name of the scheme||Karnataka auto cab driver|
|Financial Aid amount||5000|
|Application process commences from||06 May 2020|
|Last date of registration|
|Department||The transport department of Karanataka|
Steps to register for the Karnataka driver Yojana
- First Steps, you need to visit the official website of the Karanataka transport whose link is given below.
- On the home page of the website you may find the link of the registration
- On click, you will find the application form.
- Now you need to submit your details in it carefully.
- Follow the instruction as mentioned in it.
- Enter the Ration Card, Mobile, Number, Aadhaar number carefully
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID Card/ Ration Card/ Pan Card)
- Vehicle registration Certificate and Vehicle Licence Document.
- Permanent address Proof
Karnataka Para Transit Vehicle Driver Scheme| Documents required
- Driving license
- Mobile number
- PSV badge number
- Aadhaar number
Karnataka Driver Yojana Corona Help Yojana
On May 06, 2020 Karnataka CM has said that he is receiving so many messages from the auto cab drivers, that due to lockdown they are facing so many challenges and seeking for help from the Karnataka CM and after contemplating on their request the Karnataka governments have decided that they will give one-time financial help to all the auto driver of Rs 5000/- directly in their account and following this their cabinet minister released a notice that who will be benefitted under the scheme and how they can apply which we have discussed below.
कर्नाटक ड्राइवर योजना 2020 Status at https://karnataka.gov.in/
- Only those drivers who are registered and license holders will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Karnataka Auto Driver Scheme has been started from 06 May
- Apply online for Karnataka Auto Cab Driver Scheme
- This scheme is for driver only
- An amount of Rs 5000 will be credited to your account.
- 5000 rupees will be given to the auto cab driver in this scheme.